Home School Assistance Program – How to Enroll
Homeschooling is a serious commitment on the part of parents, but is an extremely rewarding experience as well. If you are interested in enrolling into the Fairfield Community Homeschool Assistance Program, there are several things you can do.
1. Contact the Fairfield-HSAP office at (641) 472-3667.
2. Arrange a visit to our office to meet the teachers, or come to one of our Introduction to Homeschooling meetings.
3. Complete enrollment information and return it to the Fairfield-HSAP office.
4. If you reside outside the Fairfield Community School District, complete an Open Enrollment Application, by March 1st of the year before you want to enroll.
5. Begin reading as much as you can about home schooling, the more you know the easier it is to get started.
Once in our program you will begin working with your visiting teacher and receive textbooks, workbooks, and other materials. If the program is full, you may be placed on a waiting list.