Congratulations to FHS Esports Athlete Evie Messer!!!
The next FHS NASEF competition winner.
FHS Esports Club wishes to take a moment to announce another successful athlete from the high school esports club.
Evie Messer was an 8th grade student at Fairfield Middle School when COVID-19 hit. Prior to the pandemic, Evie and several other middle school students showed a great passion for "League of Legends" and began practicing with the high school LoL team. As an active member of the FHS Esports Club, Evie was able to join our national federation, NASEF (North America Scholastic Esports Federation). Messer took the time to look around the site, take some courses and then entered a design challenge in the month of June.
This design challenge was to submit 3 original pieces of artwork that could be used as badges in the NASEF Fellows program. This challenge was a part of the Scholastic Esports Student Leader Program. Messer created and submitted the following three pieces of artwork for the contest.
For being chosen as the winner of this challenge, Evie is eligible for the following awards:
- A 2020 NASEF Design Jam Certificate.
- (1) 30-minute NASEF Communications Team (Communications Director, Digital Marketing Manager, Head of Tournament Operations, Chief Operations Officer, and Marketing Coordinator) call and walk through your inspiration and design.
- (1) 15-minute mentor session with an esports professional/collegiate athlete.
- Your design will be reviewed for inspiration and possible integration into the NASEF logo; and
- Social media and website recognition as a NASEF Scholastic Esports Student Leader.
For more details on the challenge description and guidelines Click Here.
The next 2 challenges include creating Gaming Logos and a third challenge to be announced later.
The FHS Esports Club is proud of your accomplishments Evie,
and looks forward to your continued participation!