2020-21 Kindergarten Registration & Round Up
Families Intending to Enroll 2020-21 Kindergarten Students:
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, registration packets can be printed from the links below or picked up from the stand in the foyer of the A.C.T. Office from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm M-F. Paperwork can be dropped back off in the secure blue plastic tote on the floor, mailed to the A.C.T. Office attention Traci Waugh at 403 South 20th Street in Fairfield or emailed or faxed to to Traci Waugh (email and fax # listed below).
Round up has been canceled. Please still have registration packets turned back in by the end of April.
Please feel free to contact Traci Waugh with any questions. ph: 641-472-6836, fax: 641-472-0269, email: email@example.com
- Bring a copy of your student's birth certificate/passport to verify birth date. 2020-21 KG students must turn 5 on or before September 15, 2020.
- Bring proof of residency such as; purchase/rental agreement, copy of a current household bill, utility, water, insurance, property taxes.
- Parent/Guardian will need to show Photo ID.
- Open enrolling families with KG students must have KG open enrollment paperwork in by September 1, 2020. (All other grades-open enrollment deadline is March 2, 2020.)
Required Forms for KG Registration
- 2020-21 KG Enrollment
- 2020-21 Open Enrollment
- Health Form Checklist
- Yearly Cumulative & Health Information Form
- Immunization Schedule (for reference)
- Immunization Form
- Immunization Exemption Form
- Physical Examination Form
- Dental Screening
- Dental Screening Exemption Form
- FACT - Blood Lead Testing
- Lead Testing Religious Exemption
- FACT- Dental Screening Requirements
- Parent Portal Letter & Sign Up Form
- Explanation of Student Permissions
- Meal Charge Policy
- 2020-21 Kindergarten Supply List
- Request for School Transportation
- Parent Military Connections Form (Only needed if you answered yes to Military Duty question on the enrollment form).