2022-23 Kindergarten Registration
2022-23 Kindergarten Enrollment:
Kindergarten Registration begins Monday March 1, 2022 at the A.C.T. Office. Location is 403 S 20th Street in Fairfield. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. We will have extended hours Tuesday, March 1st, until 6:00 p.m., Wednesday, March 2nd, until 7:00 p.m., and Thursday, March 3rd, until 6:00 p.m. Children are welcome but do not need to attend. This is just for parents/guardians to pick up/complete enrollment forms. Registration packets may also be printed using the links below. Return to the A.C.T. Office once completed during office hours or mail to Brenda Garcia, 403 South 20th St, Fairfield, IA 52556. You may also return documents by email or fax (email and fax # listed below).
Please have completed enrollment turned in by April 30, 2022. This allows us time to get all information into our system and to prepare for class sizes. ONLY the enrollment portion of the paperwork is needed at this time. Health documentation can be turned later.
Kindergarten Round-Up will be Monday, March 28th at Washington Elementary, 406 E Madison Avenue.
Please feel free to contact Brenda Garcia, Curriculum Secretary, with any questions. ph: 641-472-6836, fax: 641-472-0269, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring the following documents:
- Bring a copy of your student's birth certificate/passport to verify birthdate. 2022-23 KG students must turn 5 on or before September 15, 2022.
- Bring proof of residency such as; purchase/rental agreement, copy of a current household bill, utility, water, insurance, property taxes.
- Parent/Guardian will need to show Photo ID.
- Open enrolling families with KG students must have KG open enrollment paperwork submitted by September 1, 2022.
- (All other grades-open enrollment deadline is March 1, 2022.)
Required Enrollment Forms & Information:
- 2022-23 KG Enrollment
- 2022-23 Open Enrollment
- Acceptable Use Terms & Agreement Form
- Acceptable Use Terms & Agreement Form (Spanish)
- Parent Portal Agreement and Sign-up Form
- Explanation of Student Permissions (for reference)
- Meal Charge Policy (for reference)
- Parent Military Connections Form (Only needed if you answered yes to Military Duty question on the enrollment form).
- Request for Transportation
- Migrant Parent Form
Required Health Forms & Information:
- Health Form Checklist
- Yearly Cumulative & Health Information Form
- Physical Examination Form
- Immunization Schedule (for reference)
- Immunization Form OR Immunization Exemption Form
- Dental Screening OR Dental Screening Exemption Form
- FACT - Blood Lead Testing OR Blood Lead Testing Religious Exemption
- FACT- Dental Screening Requirements (for reference)
- Vision Screening Form
- I Need to Stay Home If...Emoji Chart