New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Fairfield Community School District
Students new to the district as well as kindergartners not previously registered should enroll now at the A.C.T. Office located at 403 South 20th Street in Fairfield.
Please present the following items or information when enrolling your student(s).
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID.
- Proof of Residency such as; purchase or rental agreement, copy of current utility/water/mortgage/property tax bill.
- Student's Proof of Birth Date such as; birth certificate, passport, attending physicians certificate.
- Student's Immunization Certificate or Immunization Exemption Certificate.
- Certificate of Dental Screening or Certificate of Dental Screening Exemption (KG & 9th).
- Payment for school fees or completion of an Iowa Eligibility Application and waiver.
- Special needs information, if applicable (Ex: IEP, 504, Gifted & Talented, Health Plan,etc.)
- Court approved guardian or parent approved power of attorney documentation if student not residing with parent(s).
- Court documents showing No contact order if applicable.
Below are the enrollment forms that will need to be completed. You may print these, or they can be picked up at the office.
For High School Students (Grades 9-12), see below link for student computer Agreement & Acknowledgment Forms.
See below link for Kindergarten Registration information and forms.
See below link for Fall Registration Forms, including Fee Payments and Iowa Eligibility Application.
Call 641.472.2655 for more information.