New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Fairfield Community School District
Students new to the district as well as kindergartners not previously registered should enroll now at the A.C.T. Office located at 403 South 20th Street in Fairfield.
An enrollment form must be completed by the student's parent or legal guardian in order to enroll your student at FCSD.
For High School Students (Grades 9-12), see below link for student computer Agreement & Acknowledgment Forms.
See below link for Kindergarten Registration information and forms.
Please present the following items or information when enrolling your student(s).
- Proof of Birth such as birth certificate or other legal document with student's birth date.
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Certificate or Immunization Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of Dental Screening or Certificate of Dental Screening Exemption (KG & 9th)
- Payment for school fees or completion of an Iowa Eligibility Application and waiver
- Name, address, and phone number of previous school for request of records
- Special needs information, if applicable (Ex: IEP, 504, Gifted & Talented, Health Plan,etc.)
- Court approved guardian or parent approved power of attorney documentation if student not residing with parent(s)
- Court documents showing No contact order if applicable
See below link for Fall Registration Forms, including Fee Payments and Iowa Eligibility Application.
Call 641.472.2655 for more information.